decyphering fop error's: 1pt 3

Subject: decyphering fop error's: 1pt 3
From: "Ben C." <tatsu2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:34:01 GMT
I have recently started to play with fop to parse xml into PDF, I created a rather detailed xsl document according to some of the examples at http://www.renderx.com/testcases.html but found that I recieved the error:

FATAL ERROR: 1pt 3

I then downloaded some of the sample fo documents and found that I recieved the same error. Any idea's why this would happen? I have gotten simple stylesheets to work. One thing that I noticed was a variation in the <fo:root xmlns:fo="..."> tag. Can someone tell me the correct tag to use, and send me in the right direction to figuring out the error messages for fop?

Thanks,
Ben