Re: Requirements for XSLT 1.1 (rtf/node set to boolean coercion)

Subject: Re: Requirements for XSLT 1.1 (rtf/node set to boolean coercion)
From: Gary L Peskin <garyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:00:53 -0700
I have noted this correction on page 427 of Mike Kay's excellent book.

I, too, was confused and was ready to defend Mike's published
interpretation.  However, a closer reading of the spec (section 11.1)
does say "A result tree fragment is treated equivalently to a node-set
that contains just a single root node. ... When a permitted operation is
performed on a result tree fragment, it is performed exactly as it would
be on the equivalent node-set."

That cleared it up for me.

HTH,
Gary