Re: Using Public ID for Doctype

Subject: Re: Using Public ID for Doctype
From: "Alan Houser" <arh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:35:17 -0400
The XML catalog mechanism should provide the functionality you need.
See Norm Walsh's article at
http://www.arbortext.com/Think_Tank/Norm_s_Column/Issue_Three/body_iss
ue_three.html#N703

XML catalogs are not part of the XML 1.0 recommendation, but are
supported by the IBM/Apache Java XML parser.

-Alan
----
Alan Houser, Principal
Group Wellesley
Documentation Services for Technology Industries
412-363-3481
www.groupwellesley.com