RE: Hexadecimal Arithmetic

Subject: RE: Hexadecimal Arithmetic
From: "Chris Bayes" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:39:01 +0100
It is tricky in hex so why not stick to decimal. Then of the top of my head
do something like

<xsl:template match="parent[@level = '1']">
		<xsl:attribute name="style">
			color: rgb(<xsl:value-of select="count() * 5" />, 255, 255);
		</xsl:attribute>
		<xsl:apply-templates>
			<xsl:with-param name="red"><xsl:value-of select="count() * 5"
/></xsl:with-param>
		</xsl:apply-templates>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="child">
	<xsl:param name="red" />
		<xsl:attribute name="style">
			color: rgb(<xsl:value-of select="$red" />, <xsl:value-of select="count()
* 5" />, 255);
		</xsl:attribute>

</xsl:template>

and variations on the theme depending on what you want.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml