Re: Non-validating XSL processors

Subject: Re: Non-validating XSL processors
From: "Steve Muench" <smuench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:39:40 -0400
I don't know of any of the processors that I play with that
*do* XML Validation of the input source. The ones I know that
don't do this are:

 -> MSXSL3
 -> NovellXSL (part of Novell's DIRXML product)
 -> OracleXSL
 -> Saxon
 -> Xalan
 -> xt

BC4J & XSQL Servlet Development Teams, Oracle Rep to XSL WG
Author "Building Oracle XML Applications", O'Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/