Re: XSL Formatting Objects Chapter Updated

Subject: Re: XSL Formatting Objects Chapter Updated
From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 07:32:44 -0400
At 9:09 PM +0100 10/1/00, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
Elliotte Rusty Harold writes:
 > I'm happy to announce that I've posted a completely updated version
 > of Chapter 15 of the XML Bible, XSL Formatting Objects, at Cafe con
 > Leche:
 >
 > http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible/updates/15.html

Very interesting, thanks.

I haven't yet read through it all, but I note that at the start you
say there are 51 elements. This is wrong, there are 56 by my
reckoning.  You have missed out, for instance, fo:marker and
fo:retrieve-marker, and you mention fo:instream-graphic, which has
gone. I'd guess this table isn't updated since the earlier version of
the book.

That's a mistake alright. I'll fix it. Thanks! The table was updated but the problem seems to be that it was updated from the January 12 draft rather than the March 27 draft. This is why writers need editors.

| Elliotte Rusty Harold | elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Writer/Programmer |
|                  The XML Bible (IDG Books, 1999)                   |
|              http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/books/bible/               |
|   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0764532367/cafeaulaitA/   |