Parsing ASP functions/includes in xsl

Subject: Parsing ASP functions/includes in xsl
From: Peter Tsantes <PTsantes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:54:01 -0400
I'm trying to include the following lines of asp code in my xsl file, which
is then,
along with the xml file, parsed into an asp page by a vbscript. I need these
lines at the
top of the generated asp page to include the file/functions for the webpage.
I've tried using CDATA and
<xsl:script> but no luck. Anyone have a clue.

<!--#include virtual="/include/autohtml.asp" -->
<% dynaHeader "Careers at Tradescape.com", "1"%>
<% sideNavHeader "lnav", "#ffffff" %>

Here is the vbscript if ti helps:

sXml 	= "intranetjobs.xml"
    Set fso=CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
    Set fstream=fso.OpenTextFile("intranetjobs.asp",2,True)
	sXsl 	= "intranetjobs.xsl"
	Set oXmlDoc = CreateObject("MICROSOFT.XMLDOM")
	Set oXslDoc = CreateObject("MICROSOFT.XMLDOM")
	oXmlDoc.async = false
	oXslDoc.async = false

	oXmlDoc.load(sXml)
	oXslDoc.load(sXsl)

	fstream.Write  oXmlDoc.transformNode(oXslDoc)
    fstream.close
    Set oXmlDoc=Nothing
	Set oXslDoc=Nothing
    Set fstream=Nothing