[no subject]

From: Sumit - Mishra <s0m5054@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 21:33:13 -0500 (CDT)
I am displaying an xml file on the browser using xsl stylesheet.
now i need to capture user action (pressing of a submit button), and send
it to my servlet.
my xml file is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="result2.xsl"?>
<company>
<employee>
<empno>1</empno>
<empname>sumit mishra</empname>
<salary>10000</salary>
<desg>engineer</desg>
</employee>
</company>

i am getting the output (using stylesheet) in a tabular form:

employee no	employee name	salary	designation	select
1		sumit		1000	engin		|delete|
2		arshad		2000	engin		|delete|

I need to pass the employee number (value) when the corresponding delete
button is pressed

Now as one does in html:

I am not being able to do the same with xsl as the value being passed to
the servlet is the string "empno" and not the value of attribute "empno"
how do i perform this action

sumit mishra