Re: Populating a HTML text box from XML

Subject: Re: Populating a HTML text box from XML
From: "Jason Rudisill" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:51:08 -0400
When using data elements for attribute values you can do one of the
following depending on the HTML tag being used or your style (both come in
handy)....

<INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="NAME_TEXT" VALUE="{element_name}" />

or

<INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="NAME_TEXT">
    <xsl:attribute name="VALUE">
        <xsl:value-of select="TITLE" />