XML Join

Subject: XML Join
From: "Alin Simionoiu" <asimionoiu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:29:31 -0700
Hi,

I also kinda new into XML/XSL world ( I think I read somebody else message
who begin in the same way).
I need to generate XML file using two others XML documents as inputs.

for ex.

input xml's

first

<parent>
    <child1>...</child1>
    <child2>....</child2>
    <parent>
        <child1>....</child1>
    <parent>
</parent>
<parent>
    <child1>...</child1>
    <child2>....</child2>
    <parent>
        <child1>....</child1>
    <parent>
</parent>

second
 <parent>
     <second>....</second>
  </parent>

And, the result XMl file should have the some structure as first XML file,
but inserting from the second XML file, the parent block into
inner parent block from first file. Something like join, based on some
values.

Everything is working just fine, but the result file contain only the block
that is merged.
I use <xsl:if>.
When I try to use <xsl:choose> I receive an exception ( something like "node
can't be added here).

Anyone have any ideas?.

Tank's,
Alin