RE: Printing Null Values with XSLT

Subject: RE: Printing Null Values with XSLT
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:12:13 +0100
> The Scene:        On row1, I have these headers: Name,
> Default, Abstract,
> Description
>                          On row2, I have these datas:
> Prods,            ,
> true      , The Prods Number
>
> The Problem:    I want to ad XSLT language to my HTMLout.xsl
> file that will query the values (shown
>                         as the datas above) and, if it finds
> an empty value, then the system will print nothing
>                         for that specific data.
>
> The Solution:

What do you want it do do if it DOESN'T find an empty value?

Normally <xsl:value-of select="Description"/> will achieve the required
effect.
Or try something like:

<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test="Description">... do something ...</xsl:when>
<xsl:otherwise><!-- do nothing --></xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>

Mike Kay