Re: Dynamic stilesheet assignement

Subject: Re: Dynamic stilesheet assignement
From: "Steve Muench" <smuench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:33:21 -0700
| i'm trying to build a publishing system via the cocoon server.
| how can i dynamically change the assignement
| <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="mysheet.xsl"?>
| in the XML file ?

Not sure how with Cocoon V1.

I know Oracle's free XSQL Pages XML/XSLT/SQL publishing
framework supports this capability. Check the release notes
for examples.

http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml/xsql_servlet

I would imagine Cocoon V2's sitemap facility may make this possible
but I'm not an expert in their V2 functionality yet.

BC4J & XSQL Servlet Development Teams, Oracle Rep to XSL WG
Author "Building Oracle XML Applications", O'Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/