RE: Xalan namespace problem

Subject: RE: Xalan namespace problem
From: "Bruce Oblander" <bjo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:30:46 -0700
Try using the latest (September 2000) MSXML release with IE (see link below).
Be sure to also download xmlinst.exe - you may need it. Carefully follow the
instructions given in the link below.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/general/msxmlprev.asp

Once everything is installed you should be able to use
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform
as your xsl namespace (well, it works for me).

Bruce