Re: need xsl for collapsed treeview

Subject: Re: need xsl for collapsed treeview
From: "Benoit Cerrina" <benoit.cerrina@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:34:36 +0200
Actually I think his problem is strictly javascript.
apply the stylesheet, save the resulting html, work out the appropriate
javascript statement (should be easy)
then make sure your modified stylesheet generate this javascript.
Once more this has nothing to do with xsl, since the one they give you
generate the appropriate structure, it just does not have the appropriate
initialising javascript statement.
Benoit