RE: Which engine? (RE: JavaScript and XSL)

Subject: RE: Which engine? (RE: JavaScript and XSL)
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:48:15 +0100
> Rather, I'm making every effort to ensure that MSXSL is
> as conformant as possible.

And I think you made the right decision. My comment about being wrong-footed
was not a complaint, these things happen.

I apologise to everyone about the confusion caused by my incorrect statement
(e.g. on page 81 of "the book", as well as on this list) that result tree
fragments and node-sets behaved differently when converted to booleans: my
only excuse is that no-one corrected me the first time I said it! Apart from
some very obscure and debatable points concerning namespace nodes, it's the
only substantial technical error found in the book so far. (ie, excluding
typos, which are still trickling in).

Mike Kay