[Fwd: Java error with new XALAN]

Subject: [Fwd: Java error with new XALAN]
From: "Matthias O. Will" <m.o.will@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:17:36 +0200
Sorry for resending this. It seems to me as it didn't get through, so
please apologize if you receive this question more than once. For some
reason, it takes a long time for posts from Germany to appear on the
list. Anyway, here goes:

> This may be slightly out of scope ... I just downloaded the most
> current version of Xalan  (Xalan-Java 2) and just tried to run it as
> follows:
>
> java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in ariadnetest.xml -xsl foo.xsl
>
> Then, I get the following error:
>     XSLT Error (org.xml.sax.SAXException): FuncPosition only allows 0
> arguments
>
> I have no clue what this error means or why this happens. Anyone ever
> had the same error? If so, what is the problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks and best regards,
Matthias O. Will
--

Matthias O. Will (m.o.will@xxxxxx)                       <><
Institute of Computer Science,       University of Freiburg