Calculations in XSL using multiple XML data fileds

Subject: Calculations in XSL using multiple XML data fileds
From: "Phil Davies" <phildavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:21:25 -0400 (EST)
As someone quite new to XSL and indeed scripting I am trying to figure out
how to perform a calculation of two XML fields in an XSL stylesheet.
The XML document contains the following two fields (among other data)

q1/quotes/quote/last
q2/quotes/quote/last

These fields will always contain numeric data and need to return a result to
2 decimal places

I want the XSL to perform the following calculation

	(q1/quotes/quote/last) - ((q2/quotes/quote/last)/7.45)

I am hoping that this can be done in XSL but cannot find out how this can be
done.
I am using IIS5, the XML is generated from an HTTP request made to a
proprietry XML database via an ASP page.

If it cannot be done in XSL, can anyone suggest how else (script?) this can
be done

Many thanks

Phil Davies