Problems using 'XT' as a servlet

Subject: Problems using 'XT' as a servlet
From: Benjamin Franz <snowhare@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:27:23 -0800 (PST)
I've been trying to set up XT (via PXSLServlet, running on a standalone
servlet engine on RH6.2, see http://www.pault.com/Pxsl/ for the applet
code) as a servlet for two days now - and while I have succeeded in
getting to run under both Tomcat and JSDK 2.1, in both cases I randomly
get runaway processes that eventually consume all the memory allocated to
the JVM and crashes it. Has anyone else successfully used XT as a servlet
in a production environment? If so - how?

 --
Benjamin Franz

   Perl - A post-modern programming language or a
   scripting tool gone horribly, horribly wrong?
                              -- Rob Malda