Re: Set the param value from JavaScript

Subject: Re: Set the param value from JavaScript
From: Bharat.Chintapally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:10:41 -0500
 Hi Jeni:
     Thanks for your reply, that helped me a lot. I switched to setting the
global parameters on my "/" template and then access them in using the
xsl:with-param later during processing. The first page display is working
fine, now when the user clicks on the "Next" button, I called my JavaScript
change to next Page.

My Top template match starts something like this:
<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:param name="start" select="3" />
<xsl:param name="end" select="4" />
[break]

and I changed the Javascript function to:

function displayPage(startRow, endRow) {
            XSLStylesheet = new ActiveXObject('Msxml2.XSLTemplate');  //
Should I use Msxml2.XSLTemplate

            XSLStylesheet.stylesheet = document.XSLDocument;  // Failing
here, I do get an object here, but I can't assign it to
XSLStylesheet.stylesheet

            XSLTProcessor = XSLStylesheet.createProcessor();
            XSLTProcessor.input = XMLDOM;
            XSLTProcessor.addParameter('startRow', startRow);
            XSLTProcessor.addParameter('endRow', endRow);
            XSLTProcessor.transform();
}

But as I mentioned on the comment line it is failing on that assignment,
and the other question is there a "Msxml3.XSLTemplate" object. May be I
should use that as I am using MSXML3 on my browser.

Any thoughts or ideas ?

Sorry for sending this email to your direct address. I wasn't sure whether
I should post it on the XSL-list.

Thanks very much
-- bharat
Bharat Chintapally