Re: XPath help

Subject: Re: XPath help
From: "edmund mitchell" <edmund_mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 16:30:37 HST
Francis-

Francis Norton wrote:
This seems to work - it depends on the fact that the key() function

Yes, the Meunchian grouping part & the merging part of the stylesheet worked perfectly. I can't seem to figure out how to output the other elements-the ones that were not involved in the grouping/sorting.
I don't want to re-output the <System name="mail> elements, they have been handled properly. I need to output only the other elements in the document, which is why I was/am still asking for help with the XPath to select elements that have unduplicated 'name' attribute values.
By the way, thanks for your suggestion earlier towards that end, but when I tried your stylesheet against your sample, it didn't gather any nodes, which I don't understand. It looked like a winner.

Edmund