Re: Transforming XML to XML

Subject: Re: Transforming XML to XML
From: Zeljko Rajic <Zeljko.Rajic@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:40:45 +0100
Matt,

thanks for your hint. It worked! :)
Doing some tests I found out that Xalan also takes the first child element of
the root element to find out about the document type. So for example if the
first child element is a <html> it automatically omits the "<?xml ... ?>" XML
declaration. This is what confused me a little !

Greetings
Zeljko Rajic