RE: Handling in a xml-doc from Java Appl.

Subject: RE: Handling in a xml-doc from Java Appl.
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:34:29 -0000
> <!-- XML document containing the tags to change and their contents -->
> <xsl:param name="tempChanges"/>
> <xsl:param name="changes" select="document( $tempChanges )"/>

This will only work if $tempChanges is the name of the document, it won't
work if it is the content of the document.

Some XSLT processors allow you to pass a node-set in as the value of a
parameter, e.g. as a DOM. Otherwise I'd suggest, for simplicity, writing the
content to a file and passing a URI pointing to the file. There are other
techniques but they are likely to be processor-dependant.

Mike Kay