Problems with function and expression

Subject: Problems with function and expression
From: Jakub Malý <Jakub.Maly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:57:11 +0100
Hi,

I have many problems with functions and interpreting expressions:

1. function document does not allow relative path - if I use
document('somethig.xml'), it does not work. (Now I use provisionally
absolutely path '/something/xml', which is the path of th root).

2. I have boolean variable $var. Now I want to use it like this:
 <xsl:if test="$var">

But the result is still true, not depending on $var.

I'm using IBM XSL Editor, so I don't know if this problem is only for this
product. So, can you help me? Or give me the tip for another XSL
translator.

Many thanks,

regards Jakub.