RE: [xsl] Printed Output

Subject: RE: [xsl] Printed Output
From: "Clapham, Paul" <pclapham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:55:09 -0800
I assume you're asking about HTML here, because the browser only sees the
HTML and knows nothing of the XSL that was used to produce it.  I've never
seen anything anywhere about HTML that specifies how a browser should print
(as opposed to display) a page, and I suspect there are no such
specifications.  I haven't seen this particular "feature", but I frequently
find the last line of printed page n repeated as the first line of printed
page n+1.  I believe if you really, really want to control the printed look
of your document you'll end up using PDF or some similar technology.

PC2