RE: [xsl] [OT?] Your opinion please?

Subject: RE: [xsl] [OT?] Your opinion please?
From: "Geert Vanden Broeck" <geert.vanden.broeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:19:30 +0100
We are preparing to run several sites on a WIN-platform. We use a
combination of XML/XSLT that is parsed on the server trough ASP (MSXML3). In
this way we can add extra parameters to the xml-files on the fly and only
html is being sent to the client.
We did not choose the ms client side solution for security reasons.
The system is very easy to maintain.

Geert