Re: [xsl] Including URL-encoded query string in XHTML document

Subject: Re: [xsl] Including URL-encoded query string in XHTML document
From: Mike Brown <mike@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:28:32 -0700 (MST)
Kiyko, Yelena wrote:
> I was not sure if I could expect the same behavior from all types of
> browsers and other apps that parse HTML, so I was
> looking for a way to include "&" in the output doc instead of "&amp;"

*nod*

...and I challenge anyone on the list to produce evidence of any browser
that does have trouble with &amp; in hrefs. Someone mentioned once that
there is a WML minibrowser that has trouble with it, but that's all I've
heard of. I'm not saying there aren't any ... just that I'd like to know
if there is any real basis for concern on the part of folks who keep
bringing up this FAQ.

   - Mike