[xsl] RE: xsl:include in servlet (was untitled)

Subject: [xsl] RE: xsl:include in servlet (was untitled)
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:45:28 -0000
>  I am using the <xsl:include href="filename"/> statement in
> my stylesheet that references a library. I was able to
> successfully run this from the command line but when I try to
> run this from my servlet, it does find the 'calling'
> stylesheet but does not file

The href is not a filename, it is a URI, which may be absolute or relative.
If it is relative, it is interpreted relative to the resource (i.e. file)
containing the <xsl:include> element. The most common reason for this
failing is that people cache stylesheets in memory where the original
location is unknown.

The details depend on what product you are using, I don't think you said.

Mike Kay