RE: [xsl] nbsp;

Subject: RE: [xsl] nbsp;
From: Kelly Campbell <camk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:50:33 -0700
You can declare character entities in an internal declaration, e.g.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [
<!ENTITY nl "&#10;">
<!ENTITY nbsp "&#160;">
]>
version="1.0">

This declares &nl; to be a new line, and &nbsp; to be the non-breaking space
character. I like using this because then it's easier to read the xsl. If
you see &#160; all over the templates, you have to go look it up to realize
it's really nbsp.

-Kelly