[xsl] Using XSLT parameters with ASP

Subject: [xsl] Using XSLT parameters with ASP
From: "Mazza, Glen" <glen.mazza@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:10:11 -0500
Hello,

I want to use ASP to do server-side XML/XSLT translation to return HTML to
the client.  I'd like to use a value from an ASP Request object to populate
a parameter to pass into my XSLT stylesheet, but I can't find the syntax or
command for it.  Jeni Tennison's answer at
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/n5982.html nicely explains how to use
parameters within XSLT, but getting values into the XSLT from the ASP page
is my current problem.

Given Jeni's sample parameter of "<xsl:param name = "foo" />" within my .xsl
file, and the Microsoft example of doing ASP translation:

<%@ LANGUAGE = JScript %>
<%
  // Set the source and style sheet locations here
  var sourceFile = Server.MapPath("sample.xml");
  var styleFile = Server.MapPath("sample.xsl");

  // Load the XML
  var source = Server.CreateObject("Msxml2.DOMDocument");
  source.async = false;
  source.load(sourceFile);

  // Load the XSL
  var style = Server.CreateObject("Msxml2.DOMDocument");
  style.async = false;
  style.load(styleFile);

  source.transformNodeToObject(style, Response);

%>

How do I pass in the value of the foo parameter, before calling
.transformNodeToObject?

Thanks!
Glen Mazza