[xsl] Copying children elements and their contents to the output

Subject: [xsl] Copying children elements and their contents to the output
From: Jo Bourne <venus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 18:58:52 +1100
Hi,

I have an xml document in which some of the elements contain html (and there
is no way of knowing in advance what that html will be, other than that it
will be xml compliant) that I want copied exactly to the output document.

What do I put in my xsl stylesheet to do this? Is it some application of
xsl:copy?

Note: I know what the element is that may contain html elements so I can
specify that, but not what the child elements will be or how many of them.

Thanks in advance
Jo

--
Jo Bourne