Re: [xsl] XSL : how to turn <name> into <data elem="name">

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL : how to turn <name> into <data elem="name">
From: "Michael Beddow" <mbnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:34:17 -0000
On Thursday, February 08, 2001 12:26 PM
D Pawson wrote:

> [...]

Don't knock the man, even with a smiley. Scan the past year's postings
here to see the good sense behind "terseness ... is of minimal
importance"

All benchmarks use my own BIPU (biological information processing
unit)

Note only really useful and important postings were analysed:

Postings by Jeni T:
mean reading time 5 mins
mean comprehension time 5 mins (synchronous)
Postings by Mike K or Dave C
mean reading time 0.3 seconds
mean comprehension time (asynchronous) 5 hours.

Of course other BIPUs, especially those of a considerably later
manufacturing date than mine (1947) may show a less startling
difference in overall processing time.

Michael