[xsl] HTML tags from XML content

Subject: [xsl] HTML tags from XML content
From: Mingbo Qin <mqin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 01:31:26 -0600
Hell,

I am trying to transform an XML file to HTML format. The original XML
elements contain some HTML formatting tags in "&amp;lt;P&amp;gt;" format. If
I don't do anything about it, "&lt;P&gt;" will be displayed, that is, the
"&amp" is converted to "&" and that is it.

I want this to be converted to "<P>". My guess is even if somehow I can make
this to happen, a "<P>" string will be diplayed on the browser.

Is there any way that I can recover this "<P>" tag so that a browser would
understand, that is, not display character "<P>", but begin a NEW PARAGRAPH?

Thanks for you help.

Mingbo Qin