Re: [xsl] simple choose : when problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] simple choose : when problem
From: David_N_Bertoni@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 14:17:17 -0500
Try:

<xsl:variable name='unit' select="'mm'"/>

Note the single quotes around mm, which makes the results of the expression
a string, not a nodeset.

Dave

                    Jo Kong HO
                    <JoK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>               To:     "'xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
                    Sent by:                           <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx        cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)
                    rytech.com                         Subject:     [xsl] simple choose : when problem

                    02/11/2001 11:36 AM
                    Please respond to xsl-list

Hi all

This is another choose:when problem.  Just to test the validity of my
choose:when I written the following xslt segment.
I would expect the output of this segment be MileMay. But to my surprise
its
M3.

<xsl:variable name='unit' select="mm"/>
<xsl:choose>