RE: [xsl] need whitespace between attributes

Subject: RE: [xsl] need whitespace between attributes
From: "Andrew Welch" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:37:57 -0000

Hi,

Thanks for all of your help - I was trying to pass two parameters, the first
one was the name of an element, the second a string.  The test was to see if
the string was contained in the element.  For example, an xml file full of
<bookname> elements, and you want to search for all of those elements that
contain 'xml'.  Param1 would therefore be 'bookname', and param2 the string
'xml' (both passed from html inputs).

Ive tried the code below and it works perfectly.

<xsl:for-each select="TBD/business[contains(*[local-name() =
$param1],$param2)]">
</xsl:for-each>

Thanks for such a quick and useful response to my first post!

Andrew Welch