Re: [xsl] [XSLT] - Recognize an XML node

Subject: Re: [xsl] [XSLT] - Recognize an XML node
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:26:46 GMT
> PS: I use "www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl" namespace and MSXML 3.0.

Why would you use that language with msxml3. It is only there for
compatibility with MSXML2 and not supported on any other product.
(If you really need to use the WD-xsl namespace then this is the wrong
list to ask about problems as it is about XSLT and XSL FO).

If you'd confirm that you were interested in an XSLT solution then I or
one of the other people on the list would probably post a solution.

I don't know how you'd do it using the Microsoft's proprietary
http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl language, which is completely different to
XSLT.

(See http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm for more information)

David