[xsl] Cropping results - count( ) question

Subject: [xsl] Cropping results - count( ) question
From: mjyoungblut@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:02:18 -0600
The program that I am working on requires that I merge two XML files
together.  In the course of the merging, I create a wrapper element and
stuff all of the other elements into this wrapper element.  I always need
to add two static elements to this wrapper.  I may or may not add other
elements depending on certain conditions.  After this processing occurs, I
envision the data looks like the following:
     <List>
          <Wrapper>
               <Always1>1</Always1>
               <Always2>2</Always2>
               <Item3>3</Item3>
          </Wrapper>
          <Wrapper>
               <Always1>11</Always1>
               <Always>12</Always2>
          </Wrapper>
          <Wrapper>
               <Always>21</Always>
               <Always>22</Always>
          </Wrapper>
     </List>

Now, if possible, without running another XSL over the results, I want to
only include the <Wrapper> elements where the number of children > 2.
Is this possible, and how can I do it?

Thanks in advance,
     Matt Youngblut