Re: [xsl] XSLT 1.1 comments -Examples please

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 1.1 comments -Examples please
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 15:25:08 GMT

> Hmm.  But this sounds at odds with David's claim.  I might be
> misunderstanding, but it sounded as if the TEI stykesheets were positively
> riddled with extension-selection trees.

Maybe because my claim had to be read with a certain
amount of poetic licence.

I didn't mean to imply that Norm's and Sebastian's sheets were
full of such extensions. But where extensions are used, they are
fukcoded as just the kind of bick "processor case switch" that I showed,
wither using xsl:choose or xsl:fallback, depending on th ecase.

So I think my argument is still valid that coding using extension
functions in 1.0 requires that kind of thing, and xsl:script is trying
to avoid that.

David