[xsl] problem with Xalan_J_2_0_0

Subject: [xsl] problem with Xalan_J_2_0_0
From: Henri Delebecque <Henri.Delebecque@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:34:37 +0100
hello,

It should be very simple, but I haven't found this item either in
the XSL or in the Xalan FAQs:

I have installed Xalan for Java 2.0, tried the first example,
SimpleTransform, as described in the "getting Started" page
of the xml.apache.org/xalan-j directory, and encounter the
following error message:
"Exception in thread "main"
java.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
Namespace not supported by SAXParser..."

I have checked the xerces version, using a "jar tf xerces.jar"
command, and I have the Xerces 1.2.3 version, supplied with
the xalan-j_2_0_0.tar.gz archive.

Any hint ?
Thanks a lot

| Henri Delebecque                        delebecq@xxxxxxxxxx |
| Webmaster                                                   |
| Supelec                          Tel (33)  01.69.85.14.91   |
| 3 rue Joliot-Curie                                          |
| Plateau de Moulon                 Fax:(33) 01.69.85.12.34   |
| 91190 Gif sur Yvette                                        |
| FRANCE                                                      |