[xsl] XSL2HTML & Javascript

Subject: [xsl] XSL2HTML & Javascript
From: Archon Giorgos <archon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 18:42:16 +0100 (MET)
 Hi there,

   I am trying to convert an XML file containing some questions, in HTML
format using XSL. My problem/question starts when pull-down menus and
forms are involved in HTML. So, the question:

   Has anyone seen/used XSL(T) to transform an XML file in HTML that
uses Javascript to implement pull-down menus and/or radio boxes and/or
input boxes? Are there any examples anywhere or sample code? Cause I have
been trying to make this for some time now, and always there are some
crazy errors involved..

   Thanks in advance..

PS: I am new to this list, so please forgive me if this question has been
already asked.. But I already have tried to search the archives and came
up with nothing (except a light headache)!!! :)