RE: [xsl] xbind:module == xsl:script + an essential layer ofindir ection

Subject: RE: [xsl] xbind:module == xsl:script + an essential layer ofindir ection
From: DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 20:42:54 -0000
> > and I'd still like the attribute to reflect what it means,
>
> But almost no one has made this objection (on this list) about
> the existing extension-element-prefixes attribute (prior to
> the current
> thread). This has identical usage, you refer to a namespace by a
> currently bound prefix. Why object to the usage on xsl:script?

My particular response came from finding sympathy in the remark.
This weekend I spent about 2 hours staring at a stylesheet to
create an xsl stylesheet.

Mikes book example indicated that the result should have
prefix xsl. Indeed the m$ processor gave me that.
Xalan and Saxon gave me out: (all had the correct ns).

OK I'm not as astute as some, I missed it.
I believe its one more stumbling block that wouldn't take
much to fix.

And yes, I would like all of them aligned. to mean what they say.

Regards DaveP