RE: [xsl] Cache problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] Cache problem
From: "Pranam" <pranam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 09:42:28 +0530
James,
      Just make sure that you have set the following option on your
browser..
-- Go to Tools/Internet Options.
-- Click on Temporary Internet Files/Settings.
-- There you will find the 'Check for newer versions of stored pages'
option. Make sure that you selected the 'Every visit to the page' option. I
guess the default is 'Automatically'. I had run into a similar problem and
this helped.

Thanks,
Pranam.

Pranam Ben
Module Leader
Ad Astrum Technologies
Bangalore-52.
tel.no. 2267666/7475
(M) 9845186628
www.adastrumtech.com

"Are you climbing the ladder of success? Then make sure it's leaning on the
right wall!"