Re: [xsl] splitting one xml into many xml documents using xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] splitting one xml into many xml documents using xsl
From: Larry Garfield <lgarfiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 14:31:00 -0600
Actually, XSLT 1.1 has been shelved in favor of XSLT 2.0, I believe.  (At
least that's the scuttlebutt on the Xalan Developers List.)  I think 2.0 is a
candidate recommendation right now, but it may be a bit before it makes its
way into parsers.

Michael Kay wrote:

> Many XSLT processors have the ability to do it but (until XSLT 1.1) the
> details are vendor-specific. Use xsl:document with Saxon, xalan:write with
> Xalan, etc.
>
> Mike Kay
> Software AG
>
> > and I want to split the above xml into the follwing
> > xml documents. How can I do that using xsl?

Larry Garfield
lgarfiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you have a PalmOS Organizer?  Click here to add me to your address book:
http://signature.coola.com/?lgarfiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-- "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you." :-)