RE: [xsl] XALAN - obtaining the -XSL stylesheet name?

Subject: RE: [xsl] XALAN - obtaining the -XSL stylesheet name?
From: "Robert Nicholson" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:06:08 -0800
You have created a separate stylesheet parameter for this.

I can do this and will probably have to but since what I want to generate is
derived from the stylesheet name I didn't want to have to create the
parameter if there was someway of knowing the stylesheet that was passed.

I think I understand your example here. You are passing a stylesheet
parameter for your title value. That's a little different from what I was
asking I think.