Re: [xsl] MS XMLDOM not transforming my XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] MS XMLDOM not transforming my XML
From: cutlass <cutlass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 10:03:10 +0100

I have installed MSXML Parser 3.0 on the server, but if I view the registry
for the XML parser, the version key is still set to 1.0. So, is there
another way of initiating the new parser from my ASP page, or should I
manually register the parser, as I don't think the installation has done it
for me (as it said it would :).

goto www.netcrucible.com; this will instruct u how to install the parser properly.

cheers, jim(url-pusher)

Hope someone can help, as this is very strange.

Thanks,
Daniel Newman.

Bis-Web Ltd.
Tel: 01993 880614