[xsl] position()

Subject: [xsl] position()
From: Richard Mitchell <Richard.Mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:02:42 +0100
Well here I am having just written a large quantity of XML/XSL/ASP
the works and got round to document it all. So think I the best way
of documenting my file is simply to stuff a lot of comments in it.

The long and short is that things stop working once the comments have
been added.

The reason for all this seems to be the behaviour of position(). Which
seems to included comments in the count. So I'm going to have to go back
over my code looking for things like position() = last() or really any
reference of position and change it. What's the best thing to change it
to then so that the comments are not included?

I'm using MSXML3 for those that are interested.

Richard Mitchell
Software Developer
http://www.vbnonline.com/