Re: [xsl] IE msxml3 error with xsl transforms

Subject: Re: [xsl] IE msxml3 error with xsl transforms
From: cutlass <cutlass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 12:27:51 +0100
cutlass wrote:

can anyone give me a clue ? as i have scoured other areas.

using IE 5.5, msxml3 ( in replace mode )

when transforming 'any' xml with 'any' xsl ( thats why i include no example, and yes i use the correct namespace ), an intermittant Dr Watson error is generated ( c0000005 ), which is a typical win32 access error.

another aspect is that the xml/xsl can either be local or server based. hmmmmmmmmm

any thoughts ? anyone experience the same with msxml3 ?

hit the button to fast again....

further information

- only happens when generating html framesets
- only happens when using document()
-i am positive that my document() call is correct and my xml/xsl is correct.

it seems that IE gets its knickers in a twist......

cheers, jim fuller