[xsl] Australian XML Interest Group Meeting

Subject: [xsl] Australian XML Interest Group Meeting
From: Steve Ball <Steve.Ball@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:21:37 +1000
This year's AusWeb conference is hosting interest group
meetings, and I have organised an XML Interest Group meeting
as part of the conference preliminaries.  The meeting
will be held on Saturday afternoon/evening, 21st April,
before and after the conference Welcome reception
(perhaps even during the reception ;-)

A featured topic of this meeting will be XML Schemas -
what is it, why is it important and how does it work?
We will look at a couple of example real-world schemas.
People are encouraged to bring along their own examples
to be modelled as XML Schemas.

AusWeb'01 is being held this year at Coffs Harbour on the
New South Wales' mid-north coast at the Novotel Opal Cove resort.
See the conference web page, http://ausweb.scu.edu.au/,
for further details.

--
Steve Ball            | waX Me Lyrical XML Editor | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |     Web Tcl Complete      |      XML XSL