RE: [xsl] XML source with DOCTYPE declaration

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML source with DOCTYPE declaration
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:47:10 +0100
> I couldn't find the SVG thread in the archive!  :(
> In case the problem are the FIXED attribute values, how might
> a solution
> look like (e.g. for the example I posted). I must admit that I'm a XML
> novice and haven't got a deep knowledge about XML namespaces!
>  :(   Thus
> it would be great if you could give me some 'hands-on' tips
> to solve the
> problem.

Look at the DTD.

If it defines something like

<!ATTLIST eee xmlns "a.namespace.uri" #FIXED>

then in your stylesheet you must use the same namespace to match this
element. What's more, you must give it a prefix. For example

<xsl:stylesheet .... xmlns:a="a.namespace.uri">

<xsl:template match="a:eee">
  <xsl:value-of select="a:fff"/>

Mike Kay