Re: [xsl] Sorting and Grouping revisited

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sorting and Grouping revisited
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:46:41 +0100

> Then I realised that because the new node-set was created by value
> rather than by reference the nodes are actually in "RTF order", as when
> the variable was created.

yes the new node set is essentially a new document (so restrictions on
keys being in same document as context node, etc all apply.)
the node set itself of course is unordered however you look at it as it
is a singleton just consisting of a root node.
the sorted list stays sorted as they are children of that root.

David