Re: [xsl] Re: Transitive closure for XPath

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Transitive closure for XPath
From: Christian Nentwich <c.nentwich@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:08:28 +0100
> Would you consider submitting your TC function to the EXSLT project?  See
>
> http://exslt.org
>
> It is a project to gather descriptions and implementations of useful XPath
> and XSLT extensions to be standardized by the community.

I have had a look at it and am downloading the submission template. One
thing I would like to know though is how applicable people think EXSLT
will be for future standalone xpath evaluation engines.

As I said, I'm interested in xpath, not xslt (in this context).

Christian

--
"Wanted. $10000 reward. Schroedinger's Cat. Dead or Alive."
Christian Nentwich